Have you ever...
1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you?
1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you?
Yes - 13 years in fact.
2. drawn from a nude model or been a nude model?
No, but if someone paid me I'd be happy to!
3. had sex at a company Christmas party?
Hehe. No.
4. had a blind date?
No, I'd never do that. I'd be way too uncomfortable.
5. slept with a teacher?
No...
Bonus (as in optional): had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them?
Nope, not that either! Damn, this week made me sound boring.
1. you had sex with a 13 year old? eww. Did you get the action figures stuck in your ass crack? "OW!help Ow!help Obi Won Kenobi's head is stuck in my ass!!"
ReplyDelete" NO you are not getting your Transformer back until I have I can have it surgically removed. I don't fucking care if it turns into a fucking dinosaur, it's still fucking stuc... wait. Does it take batteries?"
:)
nah, nothing boring about this. :) i wanted to play even though most of my answers were noes as well, but i got home too late. phooey.
ReplyDeleteno one has paid you to be a nude model yet?! well i'd be the first to give you an offer but i don't need to up my perv rating that much so i'll just ask around. hehe just kiddin'. :P